Online Casino Streaming
Casino online streaming in the USA is quickly gaining ground in the country’s gambling scene. The service is available to a wide variety of viewers. Some enjoy the thrill of watching others play, while others are looking to get tips on how to win casino games. Whatever the case, it has become a vast market, with many streamers popping up on various platforms.
What is Live Casino Game Streaming
Live casino game streams involve players broadcasting their casino gaming activities while an audience watches in real-time on the internet. The game is broadcast live, and viewers are often able to interact with gamers as they play.
Live interactive games allow multiple players to play together as a team, sharing real-time strategies, schemes, and techniques.
The players can do the broadcasts independently, but in some cases, it is sponsored by casinos to increase traction on their gambling sites. Streamers can earn money through an affiliate system, and viewers can also donate money to their favorite streamers.
Where are Casino Games Streamed From
Online casinos and land-based casinos are the two major venues where casino streamers broadcast their games from.
Online casinos are non-physical gaming platforms that exist on the internet. The entire process of staking, playing, and withdrawing, is completed online.
Players can stream themselves playing the games made available on the online casino website. However, this will require an appropriate device that can record playing games at a high resolution without lagging and stream simultaneously. Casino online streaming can be done from the comfort of the player’s home, a studio, or any location.
Streamers can also broadcast their casino games from land-based casinos. A land-based casino has a physical structure where players can place their bets. Physical casinos in the USA came about around the 1800s. Regulations guiding streams from a land-based casino will depend on the policies of the casino in question. Like streams from an online casino, this will also require suitable devices. The table below shows some differences between streaming from a land-based and online casino.
|Online Casinos||Land-based Casinos|
|You can access a live casino anytime from any place since it does not have a physical location and, naturally, no closing hours||Physically bound, requiring you to go to the location within its opening hours|
|Do not have a physical space limit, so a wide variety of games are available||The number of games available in a land-based casino is often limited by how much space they have|
|Offer bonuses for online streamers to attract more visitors to their sites||Land-based casinos may also offer bonuses but usually to high-end streamers|
Best Platforms to Watch Online Casino Streaming
There are several platforms where you can watch casino online streaming for USA users. Below are some of the most popular.
Youtube App & Browser Version
Streamers can play live while broadcasting on their YouTube accounts while subscribers to their channel or visitors visit the channel to watch them play.
Players can also donate money directly through the live stream to encourage their favorite streamers.
Besides using browsers, watching casino online streaming on the YouTube app is also possible. The app is available for download on the App Store or Google Play Store. YouTube is free for viewers. However, you can prevent ads from popping up with the app’s premium (paid) version.
Twitch is recognized as one of the biggest game streaming sites in the world. The platform is owned by Amazon and used by life streamers, with several millions of people tuning in daily. In the first quarter of 2022, there was a total of 6.13 billion watch time in hours. This huge figure shows the platform’s popularity among casino game streamers.
In September 2022, Twitch announced a ban on streaming from unlicensed casinos and gambling sites. So, if you want to stream from such gaming websites, you may need to find other platforms. Watching casino online streams on Twitch costs nothing, and viewers are not required to log in.
Facebook, now known as Meta, is the biggest social media platform globally and the third mega site for online casino streams on our list. The popular social media platform takes gambling games broadcast to another level by offering its own gaming options.
The Facebook streaming platform has its sights set on the gaming industry as it recently merged with Mixer, Microsoft’s gaming platform.
Thanks to its efforts, Facebook might be on the way to being the top platform for broadcasting casino streams. Watching a stream is free on Facebook. However, the platform is supported by ads.
Owned by Facebook, Instagram is another social media giant that has waded into the world of online gaming streams. You can access Instagram from your browser or the Instagram app, available for download on Apple and Android devices.
Though it is free to use, Instagram requires you to have an account to stream casino games online. Once you register and log in successfully, you can search for streamers’ accounts by name by tapping the ‘Search’ icon on the app. Some popular Instagram casino game streamers are Rescue Bet and Casino ground.
How to Become a Top Casino Streamer
The online streaming industry is gradually becoming saturated. It is no longer enough to be good at playing casino games for you to be a top casino streamer. To attract a good audience size online as a casino streamer, here are some tips you can apply.
- Pick your platform carefully. To perform well as a casino streamer, you must research the available platforms before making a choice. Check how many streamers there are, the number of users, the popular niches and how much support the platform provides for streamers. It is also essential to confirm the legality of the platform in your country.
- Be consistent. Building an audience online requires consistency in posting. Many successful streamers have this activity as their full-time job and stream every day. Only a few people will follow an inconsistent streamer who pops up irregularly. Even if you can’t post every day, have a posting schedule that your viewers can get familiar with.
- Be creative. There are many casino streamers online, so you must do something different to stand out. Ask yourself what you can do differently to make viewers keep coming back to your streams. Some streamers are comedic, some let their viewers hop onto the streams, and some actively interact with their audience via the message board. Find something creative and keep evolving.
- Invest in good streaming equipment. The quality of your stream can attract or put viewers off. Hence, you must invest in appropriate devices to give your audience the best online streaming experience. No one wants to watch a lagging stream, one where the network connection keeps going off, or a low-resolution stream.
- Partner with other streamers. You can reach out to other streamers and stream together, discuss strategies or even play simultaneously. This improves your chances of increasing your audience reach and makes for a more interactive stream.
- Be transparent with your community. Build trust with your audience. Some casino gaming streamers have been cut out for staking with fake money on non-paying sites while pretending otherwise. It is important always to be upfront with your viewers.
- Reach out to casinos for partnership deals. Once you’ve built a substantial audience, you can begin to reach out to casinos to set up a partnership system where you provide exposure for their casinos in exchange for payment, bonuses, and so on.
Most Popular Casino Streamers
There are casino streamers who have built a strong and large audience over the years and earn a lot of money from online streaming. Some of the most popular streamers of 2022 include:
- Roshtein. Roshtein is a Twitch streaming giant with over a million followers. He regularly plays high stake games, has a huge personality, and is well-recognized in the live game streaming community.
- Casino Daddy. Casino Daddy has more than 170,000 followers on Twitch. It is hosted by a group of Swedish men who go by the name “the bros.” They do 14-hour streams daily and play high stake games.
- DeuceAce. DeuceAce has 167,000 followers on Twitch. The popular streamer has a background in finance and also plays high stakes.
- Trainwreckstv. Trainwreckstv is a streamer that operates mainly in the online slot game niche but also plays a variety of games. He has amassed over 2.1 million followers so far and is considered very entertaining.
- xQcOW. xQcOW, or xQc, is a Twitch channel run by streamer Felix Lengyel. He amassed a huge following playing Overwatch professionally. He now has over 10 million followers. In 2020, he streamed himself playing slots for 47.8 hours.
How Much Do They Earn
It is difficult to state a specific amount that people earn from online streaming because there is no fixed income, and platforms like Twitch do not release information about their users’ earnings.
Earnings vary according to the streamer’s audience reach, popularity, their followers’ support in making donations, and how many partnership deals they can attract from sponsors and casinos.
A small-scale casino online streamer can earn between $50 and $1,500 monthly, while high-earning streamers can earn between $30,000 to $50,000 a month.
Popular Casino Games for Streaming
You can stream yourself playing any casino game. However, some games are more in-demand than others. If you’re looking to amass a big audience, below are some popular casino games you can consider.
- Slots. Slot machines have always been a staple of casino gaming, and even in online game streaming, it is a major attraction. Many top streamers broadcast slot games, and these online casino slot streams attract lots of viewers.
- Blackjack. Blackjack is a wildly popular card game in online gambling. It is also one of the top niches for making casino game streams. Variants of the game include Classic, European, Progressive, Spanish, and Blackjack Switch.
- Poker. Poker is particularly interesting to watch because you get to see multiple players compete against each other. Multi-player games in online streaming tend to be more interactive and, therefore, attract more viewers.
- Roulette. Roulette involves spinning a wheel while predicting what number the ball will stop on. It is popular because of its simplicity. It also has different types, including European, American, and French roulette.
What Types of Online Casino Slot Streams Are the Most Popular
Some of the most streamed slot games are:
- Rich Wilde and the Book of the Dead
- Safari Gold
- Money Train
- Jammin’ Jars
- Razor Shark